Last week at practice I blocked and landed on the other girla fiit and rolled my ankle and it still has dull pain and I don't wanna go to doc what todo?

Dr. Daniel Farber
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: RICE, rehab
A week after what may likely have been an ankle sprain, it is not unusual to have some persistent pain.
Make sure you rest appropriately and then start ankle strengthening exercises. However, if you don't see improvement by 4-6 weeks then you should see your doctor.

In brief: RICE, rehab
Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Ice/resting/
Try icing and resting it with Ibuprofen for antiinflammatory effects and help with pain.

In brief: Ice/resting/
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine