After my husband and I have sex my lower back and stomach hurt so bad im in tears and can hardly walk at times is this normal ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Needs evaluation

Pelvic pain after intercourse is not normal.
This needs to be evaluated by an obgyn. Possible causes include endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, pelvic adhesions, infection and others. A pelvic exam and sonogram would be next to investigate further.

In brief: Needs evaluation

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Scott Kramer
Gynecology

In brief: Get Gyn Exam

This isn't normal.
Get evaluation. Many causes and hopefully solutions.

In brief: Get Gyn Exam

This isn't normal.
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. I. Jon Russell
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Post coital pain

No your symptoms are not normal.
That is the easy part of the answer. The cause of your pain is less clear. Many possible conditions must be considered. It would be helpful to know whether other daily activities cause similar pain, whether this is a new problem or chronic. You should report these symptoms to your primary care physician and have a consultation with a gynecologist.

In brief: Post coital pain

No your symptoms are not normal.
Dr. I. Jon Russell
Dr. I. Jon Russell
Dr. Adam Levy