Had bronchitis & laryngitis 2 weeks ago & finished zpac. Still coughin up white mucous with blood in it. Had low grade fever & today am runnin a fever.?

Viral or Other Dx.? Most laryngitis and bronchitis are caused by viruses. Antibiotics don't do anything to them. If you are not improving go back to your dr for re evaluation. For the laringitis try to breath steam ( vapor, hot air) and avoid talking, singing, shouting. Let your dr consider some sputum analysis, throat cultures, laboratory tests, chest x ray and to consider a different antibiotic or increase the zpac.
Need different rx. Zithromax is a good antibiotic but sometimes it doesn't work as well as others might. You should see your doctor for an exam and a change to a different antibiotic.
Local inflammation. In addition, I would suggest speaking to your physician about sending a sputum for cytology, particularly if you have been or are a smoker. Most likely the blood if from local inflammation of the airway.