I can't pull the skin entirely down to let my penis head come out. Will this affect during sex? Do I have to operate?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: May be...

What described suggests you have long tight foreskin, which may require circumcision if it is related with inflammation / infection of glans penis and prepuce (balanoposthitis) and poor hygiene.
Otherwise, leave it alone. The practice of routine neonatal circumcision varies among different races and society. For detail, see a urologist. Best wish...

In brief: May be...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Need lubrication

May be you need some lubrication and try to retract after using vaseline gradually and if it bleeds or you are not able to do it see a urologist as you may have adhesions or a partial phimosis and will need circumcision if lubrication works always retract the foreskin and clean wirth soap and water from keep this happening again you also have a choice of circumcision.

In brief: Need lubrication

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna