Best way to get rid of bad breath?

Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See a dentist

Your dentist needs to determine the cause of the bad breath.
Can be cavities, gum disease, unclean tongue, infection of the teeth or indigestion. The treatments vary depending on the cause of the bad breath.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dentistry

In brief: Get a diagnosis

It is important to found out what the problem its first(ie, gum disease, oral hygiene, or digestive issues) from your md or dds.
That being said my favorite over the counter product i like currently is breathrx.

In brief: Get a diagnosis

Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dr. Matthew Hyde

In brief: Treat the cause

Have yourself examined by both a dentist and a physician to rule out dental and other medical conditions that could be contributing to your problem.

In brief: Treat the cause

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis