I have eczema in back of my ears I went many times to the dctr they givd me creams, natural creams and I used but they didn't help what can I do ?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: See below.
Eczema is in the same family of conditions as allergies and asthma.
It can't be cured but usually can be controlled. It is best managed by using a sensitive skin cleanser, avoiding bathing in very hot water, and using a sensitive skin lotion at least 3 times daily, even when the rash isn't there. If doing this plus the prescription steroid cream isn't enough, time to see a dermatologist!

In brief: See below.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
I'm happy to help -- I hope it clears up soon!
Dr. Paul Carter
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Nizoral (ketoconazole)
You may have seborrheic dermatitis.
This often improves with Nizoral (ketoconazole) shampoo which is available over the counter in the dandruff shampoo section. Topical steroids like Hydrocortisone cream or lotion may also be helpful, however it is not likely to go away permanently and will require recurrent treatment. See a dermatologist if it doesn't improve or gets worse.

In brief: Nizoral (ketoconazole)
You may have seborrheic dermatitis.
Dr. Paul Carter
Dr. Paul Carter