I break my fibula so I have a walking cast and friday the doctor re going to get off so I want to know if I can walk normal?

Dr. Michele Arnold
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: In time
Assuming the break was clean and that healing is complete, you should be able to gradually get back to a normal walking pattern.
Your muscles and joints will be stiff but will stretch back out with walking and returning to your day-to-day activities. If you are having difficulty, a short course of physical therapy may get you back on track.

In brief: In time
Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Takes a few weeks
Ned to get rom back then relearn when to fire muscles on time again it takes a few weeks rehab will help.

In brief: Takes a few weeks
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine