Blood test shows my immune system is attacking the thyroid hormone, st this point the thyroid is shown to be unharmed. Can this be permanently cured?

Endocrinologist. You have what is called autoimmune thyroid disease. You need to be evaluated by an endocrinologist, who specializes in hormonal diseases, to better understand your diagnosis and determine if therapy is warranted.
No cure, treatable. Sounds like you might have elevated tpo antibodies, which suggest you would have a higher than average risk of decreasing thyroid function over time- but not all ppl with elevated tpo will develop thyroid prob that needs treatment. Just check TSH annually, or earlier if u develop symptoms. (unless u mean high tsi/trab antibodies, then thyroid over function).