I'm coughing up blood and mucus with a headache and sore troat. Have had these symptoms for about a week...What are some possiblie illnesses that I ha?

Hemoptysis... Coughing blood is called hemoptysis and the most common reason for this is bronchitis. However, you need to see your doctor as soon as possible because hemoptysis can also be due to malignancy. Your doctor will need to evaluate you to be certain you have a benign explanation for your hemoptysis. If you are smoking, you need to quit to limit airway inflammation. Your doctor can also help with this.
Bronchitis. Bronchitis is the most likely cause. You probably need antibiotics. See your doctor for a thorough evaluation.