Why my skin is always ichy while my skin doesn't have any rashes and spots on it.?

Protect. Avoid things that make you break out, soaps ; wetness. Wash your hands only when necessary. Wear gloves when needed. Wear clothes made of cotton. Bathe only with a small amount of mild unscented soap, such as dove. Keep the water temperature cool or warm, not hot! Use the medicine your doctor gave you. Use a plain moisturizer daily. Avoid scratching or rubbing the itchy area. Manage stress.
Try moisterizers. You could have a dry skin condition called eczema. Without seeing your skin it is difficult to say, but first try some over the counter moisterizing lotions. Too much soap and water can dry the skin, so try moisterizing lotions instead.
Dry skin? This is the most common cause. Have you tried using lotion for dry skin? Certainly an easy test to see if it works.