I have been having twitching, like I can't sit still sometimes wondering if it's my nerves or could be related to Lyme disease ?

Dr. Felix Brizuela
Neurology

In brief: Depends

If the twitching is in your entire body, it could be a tic disorder, which can actually happen any time in your time irregardless of age, or less likely seizure activity.
If in your limbs, it may be due neuropathy, or a degeneration of the nerves in hands and feet. If it is a tic, i would see a neurologist. These are treatable, rarely a sign of something aggressive.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Felix Brizuela
Dr. Felix Brizuela
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Lyme's Disease

Do you have lyme's disease? Yes, if you have lyme's disease your symptoms could be related to this.
The twitching can be seen with a number of disorders. Please clarify whether or not you have lyme's and if not why did you wonder if it could be related to lyme's. Please give more information so we can help you.

In brief: Lyme's Disease

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Marsha Davis