My knees constantly ache, im only 34, could this be athritis?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Knee pain

There are many conditions that can cause achy knees including several types of arthritis.
The best thing to do is make an appointment for an examination with your regular physician to sort out what the problem is to either treat you or send you to an appropriate specialist. Meanwhile try to avoid extra stress on your knees.

In brief: Knee pain

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

I would suggest you see your family physician or a rheumatologist who can examine your joints looking for inflammation and most likely do some arthritic blood testing.

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. William Forsythe