My bladder really hurts especially on the left side and my left side a few inches below my ribs about mid back really hurts what's going on?

Dr. Eduardo Haddad
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Kidney stone

It may well be that you are trying to pass a kidney stone and it is caughy on your left ureter as it meets the bladder on your left side.
You should be checked for it.

In brief: Kidney stone

You should be checked for it.
Dr. Eduardo Haddad
Dr. Eduardo Haddad

In brief: Could be a stone

From your description, your pain may be from a stone passing down from your kidney toward your bladder.
As it does so, your pain will tend to migrate from back, to front, to groin. Usually you will have an increase in urgency/frequency of urination as the stone approaches the bladder. Blood in the urine may be visible. Your best bet is to be evaluated by a urologist. Go to the er if any fever.

In brief: Could be a stone

Dr. Robert Donato
Dr. Robert Donato
Dr. Jack Hinkle