What could cause my fingers to swell in the morning?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Nonspecific tenosyno

Nonspecifictenosynovitis is the medical term selg limited resolves with time can cause trigger finger and carpal tunnel dequervains.

In brief: Nonspecific tenosyno

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. John Goldman
This would relate to localized tendonitis but I don't believe that I would not use this explanation to account to swelling in all of the fingers
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Type and location

Swelling can occur in different areas.
The whole hand can swell and this can be fluid . Individual joints can swell and this can clue different types of arthritis. It depends where the fingers swell, which finger swell, the chararcteristic of the swelling - hard is usually bone or calcium deposits, firm can suggest joint swelling as can soft, but soft can suggest fluid.

In brief: Type and location

Swelling can occur in different areas.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman