I am 24 and have not had a menstrual since I was 15. My gyn has given me birth control for the past few years; still nothing. Any opinions or info?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Time for exam, tests

In cases of amenorrhea or oligomenorrhea that have not been fully evaluated or treated, some primary care or gyn doctors will perform additional tests and occasionally refer patients to specialists in reproductive endocrinology.
Those are doctors who are also experts in fertility.

In brief: Time for exam, tests

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Renee Harris

In brief: Usually not problem

The pills are protective for your uterus, so not having a cycle while on them is not a problem. The fact that you have had a period before assures us that your.

In brief: Usually not problem

Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Jane Van Dis