What should I do if my blood sugar is 66 and i feel really low with no energy?

Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Nothing

66 by finger stick is normal.
I have never seen a true case of reactive hypoglycemia. The disorder doesn't exist, if you're overweight the symptoms are a natural response to you sugar returning to normal. A glucose tolerance test (if you've had one) is not and never will be a valid diagnostic test for hypoglycemia. Low glucose only ocurrs when treating diabetes, cancer, renal/liver disease.

In brief: Nothing

66 by finger stick is normal.
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Mahesh Allam

In brief: Hypoglycemia

Normal blood sugar is 80-100.
Have something sweet to eat or drink & consult your physician or endocrinologist.

In brief: Hypoglycemia

Normal blood sugar is 80-100.
Dr. Mahesh Allam
Dr. Mahesh Allam
Dr. Arnon Rubin