I've get a sharp pain in the middle of my lower back everytime I bend over would that just be a pinched nerve?

Dr. K.C. Brewington
Neurosurgery

In brief: Maybe not

Central low back pain is most often due to inflammation/arthritis of the disk/joints in the spine or inflammation/injury the soft tissues (muscles/tendons) .
Occasionally, lumbar nerve root compression can begin as midline pain but this is certainly not the most likely cause.

In brief: Maybe not

Dr. K.C. Brewington
Dr. K.C. Brewington
Dr. Jonathan Hyde
If you are getting sharp lower back pains with bending over, it may be due to poor conditioning, facet or disc degenerative issues, or instability such as spondylolisthesis. It is worthwhile to see a doctor to examine you and consider getting x-rays (etc) if the symptoms continue.
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Probably not

A pinched nerve should send shooting pain down your legs.
Pain localized to your back is probably related to your muscles, facet pain or disc pain...Try physical therapy and see your orthoapedist.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Eric Weisman