I have had heartburn for 3 days, what can cause this? Can the lapband cause it? And how can I get rid of it?

Take fluid out band. It is not uncommon for the band to cause reflux if it is to tight. The simplist thing to do is remove some of the fluid and the symptoms should resolve immediately. It is less likely that this is a heart attack or an aneurysm unless you have a history of these problems. If removing fluid doesn't solve the problem than more extensive and expensive testing can be performed. Call your band surgeon.
Heartburn? Hi, i do not know much about you, but you need to seek medical help ---asap. Why, heartburn can be a symptom of an early heart attack or an aortic aneurysm. After a physician has examined you and done necessary testing, other diagnostic consultations may be ordered. Yes, a lapband, could cause heartburn and you may be o-k. Please get checked out immediately. Good luck.
See your lapband dr. You need an unfill soon. Probably from too tight a band or eating too fast.
Too tight? If the band is too tight, you might feel some heartburn or indigestion. If you simply cannot eat bread or chicken, that would also suggest a tight band. You might try Pepcid (famotidine) or Prilosec to see if you feel better. Then call your surgeon.