Do you think my psychiatrist may hold certains medications from my treatment because she doesn't deal with certain distributors?Great dr but curious

Dr. Kimberly Erway

In brief: Highly Unlikely

It is unethical for us to prescribe medicines just because those drug companies want us too.
We are expected and almost always do treat with the most appropriate medication for each individual. Sometimes your insurance formulary may limit what you can afford to take, and there are some docs (like me) who won't use a brand new medicine unless it's been on the market a year or two, just to be safe.

In brief: Highly Unlikely

Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Jason Campbell

In brief: Unlikely

I would not think that a physician would restrict certain medications because of distributor or drug company.
Many times physicians will prescribe medications they are comfortable with and have used safely in other patients. If you have a medication you may be interested in i would recommend that you ask your psychiatrist if that could be a good medication for you.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Jason Campbell
Dr. Jason Campbell
Dr. Jane Van Dis