My urine is very hot! it does not burn coming out, and I have a long history of UTI and kidney infections.?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: UTI is possible
Urine is at the same temperature as your body temperature.
You may well have a UTI if it feels very hot. More so because of your past history of utis and and kidney infections. Kidney infections, in fact, are upper urinary tract infections.

In brief: UTI is possible
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
In brief: Urine hot
You may have the sensation of hot urine if your estrogen levels are low.
Atrophic vaginitis and urethritis will cause thinning of vaginal and urethral lining, leading to a sensation of heat. Talk to your gyn or primary care md about this; urologist if you already see one.

In brief: Urine hot
Dr. Howard Usitalo
Dr. Howard Usitalo
Dr. Jane Van Dis