I have for the past couple months developed mysterious brown spots that occur sporatically over my body they itch then scab.Er docs didn't have a clue.?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Probably benign
As we age we often develop itchy, scaly, brown spots in areas of friction and past sun exposure.
If we scratch them, the brown can come off and the spots may bleed. If the spots are round/oval, uniform in color and thickness, they may be simple seborrheic keratoses, benign lesions that your doc can remove with freezing. If irregular shape/color, see doc soon for thorough evaluation.

In brief: Probably benign
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis