Can I go to my regular doctor for my anxiety panic disorder?

In brief: Sure!!!

If your primary care is comfortable treating this condition then there should not be any problems.
Most of the primary care will start treating these conditions but if it gets to the point they do not feel comfortable then they will refer you to a specialist.

In brief: Sure!!!

Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. James Fox

It is reasonable to see your primary care physician or family doctor first if you are having problems with panic attacks.
If they feel that a referral to a psychiatrist or psychologist is warranted, they will often let you know. There are a variety of reasons why this may be the case. Just be sure to be as open as you can regarding your symptoms.

Dr. James Fox
Dr. James Fox
Dr. Eric Weisman