A friend smoked methamphetamines for two years. Has been clean for seven years. How likely is lung cancer now?

Despite the. Tobacco industry diverting attemtion from their products, only smoked tobacco is sufficiently studied to prove causation of lung cancer, and the elements are identified. Other inhaled "drugs", thc and meth, are clearly not "approved" but cancer link is not there.
Less. Most smoke more than meth. Hope the cigarettes stopped also. At 10 years clean, close back to baseline of others of same risk factors: diseases, age, sex, race as example.