I'm having serious panic attacks and anxiety I need to see a doctor it's getting bad effecting my life in many ways?

Good idea. Panic attacks are fairly easy to treat in most cases these days--you will likely find relief.
Go see a doctor. It sounds like things are getting very bad for you. If you are in crisis, you may call a crisis hotline (1-800-273-8255), call 911, or visit your nearest emergency room. Panic attacks are frightening but thankfully they are not life threatening. Make an appointment to see a primary care physician or psychiatrist or find someone with walk-in hours. There are many forms of help out there.