How do you get rid of a bloody nose correctly?

Pinch the nose. Pinch the nose till the bleeding stops. Here is a video with more info for you http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=dp_i-gja7ui.
Fingers First. The best way to stop most nosebleeds is to sit up or stand, lean slightly forward, and then pinch the fleshy part of your nose with your fingers on both sides for ten minutes. If that does not work, u can also soak a cotton ball with afrin (oxymetazoline) and place it in your nostril. Be careful not to put in so far that you can get it out! if you have a history of hypertension, check your BP if your nose bleeds!