Abdominal pain, bloating and acid indigestion thought to be GERD now followed by constipation/fatigue/nausea - high fibre+omep/ran no effect, causes?

Dr. Tracie Leonhardt
Emergency Medicine

In brief: GI

Most common cause is often diet related, however once it gets to this point it is usually dysbiosis.
Abnormal bacterial function. I often find patients with candida overgrowth, parasites, helicobacter or other infections when tested. Often when tested the patient has too little acid rather than too much acid in the stomach and digestive enzymes may help. Make sure you see a GI doctor to dx.

In brief: GI

Dr. Tracie Leonhardt
Dr. Tracie Leonhardt
Dr. Peter Kurzweil