Why does my hip slip out of place slightly when I sit, & when I get up I have to pop it back in or it pinches and im unable to put pressure on it.?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Hip subluxation
This problem sounds like you get a slight movement of the hip out of the hip socket called a subluxation.
This problem should be discussed with an orthopedic surgeon as these specialists focus on this type of problem.

In brief: Hip subluxation
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. James Bruckner
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: It is not slipping.
More than likely, you are experiencing intermittent subluxation of the acetabular labrum into the hip joint.
Most often associated with a labral tear. Needs to be evaluated by an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in hip arthroscopy.

In brief: It is not slipping.
Dr. James Bruckner
Dr. James Bruckner
Dr. Adam Smith