Bumps on chin?

Dr. Rashid Khan

In brief: Folliculitis

You should consult a physician to get treated .
My guess is you may be suffering from folliculitis which may be due to staph infection and it requires prescription of antibiotics. It can spread to other body parts if left untreated.

In brief: Folliculitis

Dr. Rashid Khan
Dr. Rashid Khan
Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Visual DX

Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist.
The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!

In brief: Visual DX

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu