Brusing in the finger and pain swelling?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: More information

Would need more information.
Was there an injury? If so then you may have dramas ged bone or soft tissue structures in the finger. If no injury, then arthritic, inflammatory, and even infectious causes are possible. I would not hesitate to be seen for an accurate diagnosis.

In brief: More information

Would need more information.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Mark Deitch
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Sprain or fracture

If you have had any sort of trauma, then you may have a joint sprain, a soft tissue contusion, or even a fracture of your finger. You should see a hand surgeon to determine the diagnosis and get a recommendation for proper treatment.

In brief: Sprain or fracture

Dr. Mark Deitch
Dr. Mark Deitch
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Could be broken?

When you have bruising and pain and swelling of the finger it could indicate having broken bones please check out?

In brief: Could be broken?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Vicken Poochikian