I am a female , at work I use an electric drill gun, for about to months my fingers are always so sore should I use ice or heat?

Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Ice after heat befor
Often it is better to use ice after you've done something to aggrevate your hand.
Heat is helpful for the aching & stiffness that may persists at night or into the next day. You may also consider using a padded glove, like a biking glove, or exercise glove, to decrease the impact on your hand.

In brief: Ice after heat befor
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. Michael Raemisch
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Both plus Advil (ibuprofen)
Typically a warm heat helps loosen things up before activity and ice/cold helps after. I think lots of folks don't really like cold on their fingers, though.
I would suggest trying to 2 advil (ibuprofen) after and see how that works.

In brief: Both plus Advil (ibuprofen)
Dr. Michael Raemisch
Dr. Michael Raemisch
Dr. Jane Van Dis