Why is milk coming out of my breast? I haven't had children nor am I pregnant.

Hormone or stimuli. High levels of prolactin (either over-production by your pituitary gland or medications) or nipple stimulation can cause milk production. See you pcp to check it out.
Several causes. You may be on medications that can stimulate one to produce milk. These are ususally in the psychotrophic group but there are others. You may have developed a prolactinoma which stimulates the breast to produce. Galactorrhea (milk production) in a non-pregnant woman and without known cause should be checked out. Please get seen.
Many possibilities. There are many reasons why breasts can lactacte without pregnancy. Some are benign, some need treatment. The best course of action is seeing you primary care doctor and having your full medical history and physical examination reviewed.