How to treat bad breath.

Bad breath. There are several possibilities for the cause of bad breath: periodontal (gum) disease, poor oral hygiene, excessive decay, acid reflux, diet (garlic, onions, etc), smoking, intestinal disease. To treat, make sure you have a healthy mouth. Brush teeth and tongue, floss, see your dentist to evaluate possible causes. If not a dental problem, see your primary care doctor.
Keep mouth clean! While acid reflux can be an issue, it is no longer considered a primary cause of bad breath. The major causes of non-food related breath odors (garlic etc.) are gum disease and rotting food particles on the tongue. Floss daily ; use a toothbrush w-toothpaste to brush as far back on your tongue as possible. (colgate total with antibacterial triclosan works great!) voila, no more bad breath!
Depends on cause. There are many causes of bad breath. It can be of dental or medical origin. Most often it occurs from poor oral hygiene. See the following website for some more information. Then see your dentist for a thorough checkup and evaluation. Your dentist should be able to solve the mystery for you. He\she might refer you to a physician if need be. Http://smilesapartcosmeticdentist. Com/fresh-breath-con.