Scrotal us revels no varicoceles& no pther abnormalities. After peeing my right spermatic vein swells and hurt. Burning and heavy feeling in scrotum?

Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Other possibilities

There are other things in your scrotum that can feel like a vein and which can burn, swell, hurt, and create a heavy feeling after urinating.
I would recommend that you see a urologist if you haven't done so already, and if you have, follow up with them.

In brief: Other possibilities

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Gary Beach

In brief: Hematuria

Blood in uring always needs work up.
See your doctor to discuss. Is blood present in your ejaculate? This is usually a benign condition, but should be evaluated as well.

In brief: Hematuria

Blood in uring always needs work up.
Dr. Gary Beach
Dr. Gary Beach
Dr. Jack Hinkle