A couple days ago I found a small lump on my right testicle, it does not hurt, I tried pulling it away and it did and there was like a vain under it.?

See your doctor. Any testicular lump is cancer until proven otherwise. You need a scrotal ultrasound and a visit to local friendly urologist. If solid, you will need a blood test for tumor markers (alaphafetoprotein and hcg) testis tumors, if found early are all=most 100% curable, example lance armstrong, and his had already spread.