I have a problem where all my good memories turn into horrible memories. It's difficult to find any good memories. Is there anyway you can help?

Dr. John Moranville
In brief: You may be depressed
See your doctor and tell him more about the way you are feeling.
Preferably a psychiatrist. Sounds like you may benefit from antidepressant medication and/or psychotherapy.

In brief: You may be depressed
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville
In brief: Past trauma
You may have suffered some past trauma / traumatic event which is somehow modifying your memories.
If so, you may have post traumatic stress disorder. This condition is often marked by vivid memories of he trauma ( flashbacks), nightmares, and exaggerated startle response. See a psychologist or psychiatrist for an evaluation.

In brief: Past trauma
Dr. Brandon Riesenmy
Dr. Brandon Riesenmy
Dr. Eric Weisman