I am very congested could that be causing my left side of my face under my eye to be swollen.?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

Nasal and sinus congestion can cause the swelling.
Try using decongestants and if no improvement, see a regular doctor.

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Be seen

Typically, facial swelling is a concerning symptom.The tissues of the face has good blood supply and can clear most infections.
If there is any persistent facial swelling (as a result of an infection - assuming there is no history of trauma) i recommend to patients to see their physician without delay as facial swelling can progress into trouble for patient. But yes, that can cause congestion.

In brief: Be seen

Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Vicken Poochikian