Lower abdominal pain in area of neobladder?

UTI stone retention. Neobladders are made of bowel, thus a full neobladder may feel like abdominal pain, especially if the pain is similar to bowel gas. Many patients need to self catheterize to empty their bladders, thus bladder may not be emptying if you try to urinate normally. You shoul thus have your post void bladder residual urine measured by scan or cath. Pain may also be due to bladder stones or a uti.
See your surgeon. If new, severe, unusual etc the person who knows your situation and anatomy will decipher the issue.