Does even better by clinique really reduce the appearance of acne scars?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Acne scars

If the scars disappear temporarily by stretching the skin of the affected area they can disappear with injections of dermafillers (restylane, juvederm etc.
)and possibly with creams that contain the same (hyaluronic acid). In cases of acne, peeling is a consideration ( chemical facial peel) to treat acne scars.

In brief: Acne scars

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Can't hurt, may help

I don't know the product, but it may help a little, but i wouldn't expect miracles.
If you have bad acne scars seek out a facial plastic surgeon as there are some options for treatment which you may be interested in.

In brief: Can't hurt, may help

Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: No

The only long term solutions to improving acne scars is long term filler such as artefill or laser.
Laser can be resurfacing or fractionated can permanently repair the scars. Fractionated laser can heal as soon as z4 days. Light to medium chemical peels do not rebuild collagen which is necessary for repairing depressed scars.

In brief: No

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not sure

You should be careful about using any product with active acne especially those with a cream like consistency which could aggravate the acne.
I generally recommend mineral based make ups.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. James Zasuly
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Find another charity

Every year we hear about claims by otc products.
They really do little if any research and the products haven't improved in decades. Sun block and moisturizers are the essential producst. See a plastic surgeon.

In brief: Find another charity

Dr. James Zasuly
Dr. James Zasuly