How do I get rid of dark acne scars on my face? Does differin gel adapalene help to do this?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Acne scars

It is unlikely that your skin will be clear but it can be improved.
Treatment must be based on addressing the active disease (usually with oral retinoids and/or systemic or topical antibiotics and skin care regimen) and then using other methods to address the established scars. This can include peels, lasers, dermabrasion, surgery, grafts, fillers, grafts, etc.

In brief: Acne scars

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See Skin Care Doctor

You should see a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon who treats skin problems.
They will treat you for the acne and the scars at the same-time with various creams and medications.

In brief: See Skin Care Doctor

Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
Dr. Cindy Juster