Am scared to not being able to have kids i don't use any birth control since i star being sexually active what can I do to be more fertile or help me?

Dr. Paula Hillard

In brief: Protect fertility

It's understandable you would worry about your fertility, but the best thing you can do to protect fertility is to use birth control and get tested and ask partner to be tested for stds.
Then using condoms plus other form of birth control will help to preserve your fertility. Birth control doesn't cause infertility!

In brief: Protect fertility

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Possibly infertile

Go to an infertility specialist express your concerns and start an infertility assessment.
The first tests would be to check ovulation and you fallopian tubes.

In brief: Possibly infertile

Dr. Jonathan Jassey