I feel like my gad will never go away. New physical synptoms every day along with meds exercise and cbt. What can I do?

Time. The only other ingredient you need is time. Overcoming gad is never easy. And yes, sometimes it take time to find the right medications for you. Do not get discouraged and do not give up. You can do this!
Keep trying. It's great that you are combining treatments: cbt, exercise & medications. Sometimes it can take several tries before you find the right medications. Hang in there!
GAD. I don’t want you to feel disheartened physical symptoms of anxiety can be disabling at times, we have a lot better and safer ways to treat anxiety now a days discuss with your psych about med adjustments and changes.
You can get better. Symptoms of gad can be controlled. I am happy to note that you are trying to follow your doctors recommendations. It is very important to report your response to treatment interventions accurately so appropriate measures can be taken to improve the outcome. Do not be discouraged, it does take time and effort to get the desired results.
Need more therapy. Adding medication from different classes like Neurontin (gabapentin) or seroquel--more councelling--removing substances like alcohol, better sleep.
GAD. Anxiety is a very tricky thing to live with. Research has proven effective treatment is combined medication and therapy. Low doses of certain medications is not that helpful for anxiety. Doses of ssri need to be higher to address anxiety and some times combined with other meds.Discuss with you psych to make adjustments and combination treatments.