I feel like my gad will never go away. New physical synptoms every day along with meds exercise and cbt. What can I do?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Time
The only other ingredient you need is time.
Overcoming gad is never easy. And yes, sometimes it take time to find the right medications for you. Do not get discouraged and do not give up. You can do this!

In brief: Time
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Sarah Hartz
In brief: Keep trying
It's great that you are combining treatments: cbt, exercise & medications.
Sometimes it can take several tries before you find the right medications. Hang in there!

In brief: Keep trying
Dr. Sarah Hartz
Dr. Sarah Hartz
Dr. Muhammad Munir
In brief: GAD
I don’t want you to feel disheartened physical symptoms of anxiety can be disabling at times, we have a lot better and safer ways to treat anxiety now a days discuss with your psych about med adjustments and changes.

In brief: GAD
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Jasbir Kang
In brief: You can get better
Symptoms of gad can be controlled.
I am happy to note that you are trying to follow your doctors recommendations. It is very important to report your response to treatment interventions accurately so appropriate measures can be taken to improve the outcome. Do not be discouraged, it does take time and effort to get the desired results.

In brief: You can get better
Symptoms of gad can be controlled.
Dr. Jasbir Kang
Dr. Jasbir Kang
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Neurology
In brief: Need more therapy
Adding medication from different classes like Neurontin (gabapentin) or seroquel--more councelling--removing substances like alcohol, better sleep.

In brief: Need more therapy
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Muhammad Munir
In brief: GAD
Anxiety is a very tricky thing to live with.
Research has proven effective treatment is combined medication and therapy. Low doses of certain medications is not that helpful for anxiety. Doses of ssri need to be higher to address anxiety and some times combined with other meds.Discuss with you psych to make adjustments and combination treatments.

In brief: GAD
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Eric Weisman