This may sound silly but the back of my legs are really burned and I have a resting heart rate of about 105 BPM laying down. Should I worry?

Sunburn? When we have a first degree burn, as in a non-blistered sunburn, our blood moves to our skin - which makes it warm and also depletes our central blood volume. We then feel thirsty, and our heart rate increases. You will likely feel better if you drink fluid to increase your overall blood volume. Be careful about standing up too quickly; you could get dizzy. See your doctor if there's concern.