My 4 month old was put on nutramigen for gas. Now he poops 8-10times a day and spits up more. Colic calm helps, should I switch formula and to what?

Dr. Michael Amster

In brief: I would

Nutramigen is great for babies that are very allergic and intolerant of all proteins.
However it is a granular formula that can lead to excessive stooling and diarrhea. A lot of the decision depends on what else you've tried, and what other symptoms are going on. Without knowing if you've tried gentle ease, or carnation good start, it's tough to make decisions. I'd try those two, or consult again.

In brief: I would

Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Upset baby

It does not sound as if your baby is tolerating the nutramigen .
Call your doctor to report this and see about some other formula to try.

In brief: Upset baby

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Shontae Buffington