How can I get slim?

Dear Slim, Guess what, you may never be slim; especially if you were never slim in your life! but, you can become thinner and healthier. I find that by looking at the body types on both sides of your family, you can have a good idea of the genetics realistically. Then, conservative treatment through eating 25 % less every day and starting a walking program should give you some results.
Healthy Weight. To get slim, the first thing to look for underlying cause for gaining weight. Sometimes it could be thyroids or other condition. The balance diet and excercise under physician supervision is the best way to keep slim forever.
Getting slim. Please give more information about you e.g. Age, gender, ht and wt, what you have tried to get slim and when you gained too much weight. We can better help you with more information.