Broke now ack in 02-04 fussion-brokec2'3'4'5't1.Longhair got in machine, did the exorcist-8 staples backhead still a lot of pain is there help?

Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care
In brief: Back pain
Without knowing what the underlying pathology is, there is no good way to offer advice.
I would suggest you visit with your surgeon and maybe have a new set of ct or MRI done. This would allow an up to date evaluation of the problem. And, it may offer new insights into a possible resolution.

In brief: Back pain
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Chronic back pain
Chronic back pain is a frequent problem. It is a good idea to see a doctor who specializes in treatment of chronic pain.
These doctors often are associated with chronic pain clinics and or are in private practice. Specialists that focus on chronic pain are called physiatrists., and they focus on physical medicine and rehabilitation.

In brief: Chronic back pain
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care