What does a great diet plan include?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Best Diet

I believe that the best diet for healthy aging and disease prevention is a low glycemic diet (that means minimal sugar and refined foods), plant based, and proteins should come from plants, then fish, poultry (the breast without the skin), and then other lean meats with whole grains such as quinoa, millet, brown rice.
Eat what mother nature makes, not man.

In brief: Best Diet

Eat what mother nature makes, not man.
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Thomas Heston

In brief: Variety and balance

Eat a wide variety of healthy foods.
A good diet for anybody to follow is a low glycemic index diet, i.e. A diabetic diet.

In brief: Variety and balance

Eat a wide variety of healthy foods.
Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Dear Dreamer

I wish there was a great diet plan.
First off, i don't believe in "diet" plans. Dieting means a treatment with an end to it. There is no end to the eating changes necessitiated by the actual loss of weight and health enrichment. I believe eating less and exercise is essential. But I am realistic in today's world. I think the deveolpment of medications that curb hunger wil be needed.

In brief: Dear Dreamer

I wish there was a great diet plan.
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Diets vary

There is no magic diet for everyone to follow.
However, balance and color is the key. Consuming lean protein that is not fried or breaded & plenty of colored veggies, that are not overcooked will help. Carbs are not your enemy if they are complex grains & low in sugar. Fruits like berries will keep you well. Also, plenty of water and exercise and a treat or two. www.artofplasticsurgery.com.

In brief: Diets vary

Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Dr. William Forsythe