I have a swollen neck lymph node & a bump nearby but have no symptoms otherwise. I'm waiting for blood work to be done, but what could it be?

Many causes. Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well.
Many causes of . Swollen neck lymph nodes can be from many causes 1 infections most common, infections in throat and in lymph nodes , viral infections etc 2 infectious mononucleosis 3certai kind of cancers like non hodgkin lymphoma, or hodgkin disease.