What is the best way to treat plantar fasciitis?

Stretching, inserts. Plantar fasciitis is best treated with stretching exercises (heelcord and plantar fascia) as well as inserts (viscoelastic heel cups or otc orthotics) and activity modification and nsaids may help. Pf is an overuse problem results in ligament degeneration. Some cases will require more aggressive treatment.
Plantar fascilitis. Depends on the cause and the health of the patient. Most problems are due to repetitive stress on the plantar fascia from exercise in poor fitted shoes if this is the case then see a sports doctor about your problem for diagnosis and treatment.
Combo treatment. . If you have plantar fasciitis, and hurt most with the first few steps in the morning, the more you can do together, the better: #1: supportive shoes. #2: firm inserts or orthotics. #3: oral antiinflammatories (check with your doctor). #4: stretching your foot and calf. #5: icing (10 min at a time). You may also need physical therapy or cortisone injections, or eswt if available in your area.
Many. Arch supports, night splints, antiinflammatories, achilles tendon stretches, ice, see a podiatrist if pain persists.