How can I get rid of my bikini razor burn?

Razor burn bikini. For razor burns in the bikini area, first of all stop shaving there for a week or more. Remember, razor burns come from a razor! wash with an antibacterial soap and do not wear tight panties. An antibiotic cream or ointment applied a couple of time a day may cure any possible infection. If no better, see a dermatologist.
Usually resolves w/o. Tx. Insure that you use fresh sharp blades vice dull blades. If the hair is more than several mm long – then trim it before shaving it. Wash the area before shaving – warm water can help to soften the hairs. Use a lubricant when shaving. Avoid using products that contain alcohol or are scented. Shave in the direction of the hair – not against it. Be gentle when shaving – don’t push down too hard.