What's the best over-the-counter medicine for spring allergies? I'm an 18 year old female

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: CLARITIN/ZYRTEC/ALLE

Of the non sedating ones zyrtec/claritin/allegra are all good for an 18 years old all available over the counter in brand name and generic version as well.

In brief: CLARITIN/ZYRTEC/ALLE

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Several choices

There are several.
Zyrtec, allegra, or Claritin (loratadine) to name three.All work well, with minimal side effects.

In brief: Several choices

There are several.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Depends

I am fond of fexofenadine (Allegra) as what works best for me and is non-sedating.
Loritadine (Claritin) is relatively cheep, non sedating and works well for many. Zyrtec (citerazine) is somewhat sedating so I seldom recommend it. If you will accept a nose spray, many of the OTC nasal steroids (like Rhinocort) are helpful and help reduce the swelling inside your nose.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Jane Van Dis